KW-Signs is a group of trained real estate agents who specialize in working with Deaf, Hard of Hearing, CODA and ASL-Accessible to meet the real estate needs of Deaf/HH communities and their families. KW-Signs was established in 2019 to provide the tools for a national network of Deaf and ASL-Accessible agents/brokers who are ready to help you achieve your real estate business goals.
KW-Signs advisors and partners include:
- Deaf Action Center,
- TCC's National Accredited Interpreted Program,
- Texas Workforce Commission,
- Texas Deaf Chamber of Commerce,
- and Purvis Real Estate.
KW-Signs promises its clients an outstanding professional service in their language by well-trained agents and certified business partners.
Beyond helping families reach homeownership, KW Signs will incentivize the market to create new employment opportunities for members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing communities in all fields related to real estate.
HOW TO BECOME A PART OF THIS GROUNDBREAKING PROGRAM:
- CLICK HERE to Sign up and complete your RE training.
- Take and pass your exams within the required time frame
- Sign up with a Real Estate Broker