“TREC guidelines have changed regarding college credits that will apply towards the educational requirements for an Individual Broker's license. TREC will accredit an undergraduate degree as 630 hours of related credits towards the 900 hour total requirement. You will need to submit your final transcript from your college or university, as well as transcripts for transfer credits from other colleges or universities. It does not matter what grades or degree you earned so long as you were awarded an undergraduate degree for four years of coursework.”
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.